October 17, 2012

Words to live by...

For almost a year now I have wanted to start a food blog. Many times I started, then stopped, wrote, then deleted. I even went so far as to take pictures which I posted on Facebook to share with friends and never made the transition to a blog.

Then, there they were, the seven simple words stenciled above the cupboards in my kitchen, calling me to action.


Being a passionate lifer, that is what I do or at least I try. You have to be fearless in life, in the kitchen and as a blogger. So, I'm going to put it out there.

I have decided that I'm going to approach this blog like I do many things in my kitchen... Just get right in there and give it a try. And sometimes it'll work out. And many times it won't. There's no giving up! There's lots of learning to be done and loads of recipes and foodstuff to share.

It doesn't matter if you're just a beginner or a more experienced home-chef, I encourage you to put on that apron, gather up your gusto and get in the kitchen and have some fun! Whether it's boiling an egg or creating a culinary masterpiece, do it with enthusiasm, passion and determination. And remember, always approach it with reckless abandon.

OK? Let's do this!
Rosie








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.